An evolving reading list of resources.
Books and Reading
- Conditional Design: An introduction to elemental architecture
- Operative Design: A Catalog of Spatial Verbs
- Prefab Homes
- A Pattern Language: Towns, Buildings, Construction
- See What I Mean: How to Use Comics to Communicate Ideas
- The Structure of the Ordinary: Form and Control in the Built Environment
- Towards a New Architecture
- Value Stream Mapping
- 101 Things I Learned in Architecture School
These papers extend beyond architecture into systems theory, computer science, and urban planning.